Paris-Saclay_Internship Digital Tools R&D (W/M)
Expérience recherchée: 0 à 2 ans d'expérience
Type de contrat: Convention de stage
World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with more than 50,000 employees and serves more than 2 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902. Air Liquide’s ambition is to be the leader in its industry, delivering long-term performance and acting responsibly.
Entity and Activity description
6,200 employees contribute to innovation around the world, mostly in three entities: Research & Development, advanced Business & Technologies (aB&T), and Engineering and Construction (Global E&C Solutions). They explore new territories, business models, technologies and services, and they support innovation, from the idea to market maturity.
The global R&D network is based on 9 main sites in Europe, Asia, and the United States including the Paris-Saclay Research Center (France), the Frankfurt Research and Technology Center (Germany), the Delaware Research and Technology Center (United States), Air Liquide Laboratories (Japan), Air Liquide Laboratories Korea (South Korea), and the Shanghai Research and Technology Center (China).
Missions and Responsabilities
The Scientific Direction team (20 people) has among its missions to support & involve Air Liquide Researchers and Experts in conducting “State of the Art” as well as Prospective Studies to build the future of Air Liquide business activities. The Scientific domains are divers - from physics, to process, including biology, material sciences, analytical sciences, …. always related to Essential Small Molecules (O2, N2, H2, Argon, Xenon, Organometallics, …) and Societal Challenges.
To deliver this mission, the Scientific Direction has built a Community of 700+ members inside Air Liquide called m-Lab. To facilitate the activities of this community, several Digital Tools are used :
- Google+ Communities
- A Google+ Site
- I2KN, a solution for an internal m-Lab Wiki
- Web databases allowing the search for publications
- A m-Files database for the storage and controlled distribution of R&D reports
- A linkedIn Group on Open Innovation
- Google+ tools such as surveys and shared documents
One of the main missions is to participate in the deployment of the m-Lab Wiki using I2KN technology to animate and develop this new knowledge management tool within the Air Liquide group.
The trainee would support the Scientific Direction through following contributions :
- Update the user needs through satisfaction survey
- Introduce new users, support existing users with training and hot-line
- Improve the design and the ergonomy of those tools (interface with IT teams)
- Develop communication package to promote the use of the tools (Video, …)
Competencies and Profile
- Competencies :
- An experience of social network
- Interest for scientific domains and for meeting experts
- Basics in marketing, Human resources and IT
- Language : good level in French and English
- Profile : Bac+2 to Bac+4
- Business School
- University with Human Resources/Sociology
- Communication with some Digital experience
Location: Les Loges-en-Josas (Île-de-France)
Duration: 6 months
Air Liquide has the Happy Trainees label.